วันอาทิตย์ที่ 7 กุมภาพันธ์ พ.ศ. 2553

Go to Santa Clarita Rotary Club to Rotary International Convention in Los Angeles in June 2008

The Rotary Club of Santa Clarita, California is very happy at this moment. Because we are our Rotary International Convention in Los Angeles next summer, in June 2008. Santa Clarita is about 30 miles or 48 kilometers north of Los Angeles. The traffic is quite heavy, but is still close enough to us. Rotary International Convention in Los Angeles was not in possession of more than forty years.

Rotary International Convention is an opportunity forRotarians in Santa Clarita and throughout Southern California to meet other Rotarians from around the world. I signed up to host one, which means that I have an evening with two or three Rotarians spent and show them some sites that I think we see as very special.

Can I drive with Hollywood and let them see the view from the magic castle, a place famous for magicians and other artists. I will probably take to the beach in Santa Monica, so thatyou can close to the Pacific Ocean. I decided a long time between now and the time of the convention, where to eat. 'm From Los Angeles and its history, and I can not wait for this opportunity to proudly.

Many of us come from the Santa Clarita Rotary Club is also "Going to Hollywood Bowl with thousands of other Rotarians in one of the nights. There will be lunch and dinner and other events where we can meet with people once a ' years, to the point where the Conventionoccurs.

This is my first international convention, for I am a new Rotarian. I will accept this opportunity to host another, with which I now have a common bond to give "Service Above.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น