วันเสาร์ที่ 6 กุมภาพันธ์ พ.ศ. 2553

The baptism of the Holy Spirit Smith Wigglesworth speaks in Tongues

Smith Wigglesworth has up to a certain point in his life with God when he said: "I can not sleep, I need these languages." A woman in the faith, replied, "Brother Wigglesworth, not the language but need to be baptized. If you allow God to baptize you, who else is good." If you laid hands on Smith, was the fire of God Wigglesworth said: "The fire is falling." Wigglesworth said the experience:

"Then I saw that Godhad eliminated me. It seemed that God has given me a new vision, and I saw a perfect being in my mouth open, saying: "Clean! Sauber! Clean!" When I started saying that I was to speak in other languages. The joy is so great that if I did not say that my language, and I began to worship God in other tongues as the Spirit gave me expression. "

In reality, because it was the day of Pentecost when the Spirit of the Lord came like fire and filled all those who had gathered to pray,is the Spirit of God fill Hungry Hearts today. When filled with the Holy Spirit, has begun to talk - but she speaks "with other tongues" (Acts 2:4). These were the languages of every nation under heaven. Occurred in a supernatural way, the only question was the Galilee (v. 4-8). But all nationalities in the world gathered to hear the gospel of God in their mother tongue.

God sends messengers still in communicationLanguage of the people. God is still in service to overflowing with his Spirit. The gifts of the Holy Spirit still snap, crackle and pop with power, as it was two thousand years! But before God can fill that need to be drained - emptied of self, sin, and perhaps the confessional and teaching. Just like you can take to come to God and the increase of your life.

God has the "diversity of languages," in his Church to build saints and sinners (1 Cor. 12:28).Why God "language" is presented in the church, not the devil, it is imperative that we discover their usefulness and purpose. The devil knows the powerful benefits and purpose of languages. This is exactly why Satan has sought to remove the language of the Church.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น